Problems and Solution
Destination of Solid Waste
- Over 98% of solid waste generated in the country can be recycled.
- A worrying 75% is taken to landfills (open dumps where garbage is dumped without any control) or burned, affecting the environment.
- Less than 4% is sent for recycling
Solid Waste and Epidemics
- They do not have recycling system.
- They have a comprehensive plan to classify the toxic waste from organic and inorganic.
- This is not an appropriate pick up the trash.
- Each resident generates almost a kilogram of trash daily in the capital.
- Exposing citizens and tourists to epidemics and diseases.
Solution with our Proposal
Collect and treat solid waste in the best conditions and give added value to become raw materials and minimize them.
More work and money to the government
- Introducing social and environmental stewardship through the generation of decent jobs
Improving the Environment
- Integrating environmental solutions
- Waste processing plants
- Green areas of contention
- Housing for workers
Housing solutions for communities
- Access to house workers in ecological zones